LNS provides the highest quality of services in reporting/disclosure, plan fiduciary monitoring and pay updates, as applicable to the plan.
In addition to our unique Building Block approach, LNS provides the essential administrative and consulting services necessary for the effective operation of your retirement plan.
Our scope of plan services include:
- Annual analysis of the plan for changes in your organization that affect the plan design and operation
- Includes new developments in the employee benefit field and aims for compliance with changes in tax and labor laws
- Actuarial reports completed for clients’ accountant to substantiate corporate, sole proprietorship and partnership tax deductions
- Compliance testing required for all plans
- Preparation of your Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp (PBGC) forms required by the Employee Benefit Security Administration (EBSA) and the Department of Labor (DOL) for electronic filing
- Preparation of required distribution forms and trust directives as a result of death, disability, retirement or termination of employment
- Complete trust summary as required by the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974
- All participant and company notices mandated by EBSA, IRS and PBGC